Sunday, September 20, 2009

quickie: if you hate metal shut the fuck up

I hate Metal Archives. This is not news, as I know I have expressed my distaste for these pale-faced, lip-pierced mallcore dipshits numerous times in the past. The fact is Metal Archives is not metal, period. Take for example, TheHuman666's review of Megadeth's ball-blastingly shreddy new album, 'EndGame' (these are bullets, I'm not giving this cock-smooch the satisfaction of posting the whole thing).

-I can't believe Dave and Megadeth thought this was a good album!
-This album is just plain bad.
-The riffs are so formulaic. It's like, play a fast part, then a slow part, then a solo, then it ends.
-This album is terrible.

Note this guy repeats himself like a broken fucking record. It's bad, it's an embarrassment, it's bad. Buddy, you're the embarrassment. I get it; you hate metal. Why else would you criticize Megadeth for being fast? Yeah, god forbid thrash metal not adhere to your mid-nineties groove metal bullshit. Ill Nino broke up, you putz; get over it.

Here's a tip, dickless. Change your fucking sign-on. Really? TheHuman666? You call EndGame 'metal-by-numbers'. Way to buy into the latest anti-metal buzzword, for one, and for two, look who's talking. It's as if you sat down and asked, 'how can I keep real metalheads from kicking my ass with logic?', and decided that claiming you were '666' personified would suffice. 666 means nothing. It's a number, nothing more. A more fitting name would have been TheHumanVagina. You're welcome.

This is a call to arms. Fellow metalheads, hate mail this ass-hat! Let's bombard him with our rage until he hangs himself or gets the admins to make me apologize. C'mon, everyone, fag-drag! FAG-DRAG!

P.S. Here's the queef's homepage, where you can read his spelling error-ridden reviews of Motorhead (he hates them), Black Sabbath (he hates them), Slayer (he hates them), and Suicide Silence (he loves 'em!): http://thehuman666.blogspot.com/

No comments: