Tuesday, January 19, 2010

quickie: charles lacerte

Hey Chief, I can't help but notice the striking similarities between our blogs (viewable here ). In fact, there are only two differences I can spot: a) you use a blue font for your header (what, are you too gay for black?), and b) you write poems.... moving on. I would like to see this rectified before the end of the first quarter of 2010. Here's how you can avoid my wrath.
1) APOLOGIZE. Look, I'm not asking for a lot here. Just publicly apologize for stealing my entire layout on your blog, as well as on FaceBook and/or MySpace. Also, we'll need to meet up at some point so you can kiss my hand. That should smooth things over nicely.

2)WORSHIP ME. If an apology is too much, I completely understand. What you could do instead is become one of my loyal followers by pledging me your immortal soul in 250 words or less. Heck, I'm such a nice guy, I'll even let you choose the words!

Live or die, make your choice. You have until the end of the first quarter of 2010, good sir. Have you heard what I did to Niger1? I kicked his ass up one side of the blogosphere and down the other! You don't know what unspeakable acts of extremism and terrorism my radical followers are willing to do at my whim. You have your orders. My balls are in your court.

No comments: