Wednesday, August 11, 2010

quickie: 100

It's official; one hundred posts and Deep Thoughts keeps on trucking.

Many of you have asked, "Darsh, what in the heck are you gonna do with your hundredth post?". Well, it turns out the hundredth one was about Phrases That Need a Comeback, which I must say, was probably the greatest piece of written language since A Tale of Two Cities.I am however happy to announce that I've been working on a manuscript to shop around, and maybe if I'm lucky, Darsh Studios Ltd will be back on the map!

You're Welcome,
Darsh

P.S. Just a fair warning, the book won't actually be about this blog, and will not be published under my name. It's not even a comedy, actually; it's a crime drama about this guy who does things, and this woman that does other, more plot-related things... you'll know it when you see it. Kisses!

No comments: